This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
0056 - Bovina
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: East averaging 19.0 mph.
- Feb: South and West averaging 14.2 mph.
- Mar: East averaging 20.6 mph.
- Apr: Southeast averaging 21.5 mph.
- May: South averaging 20.1 mph.
- Jun: South averaging 18.4 mph.
- Jul: South averaging 15.7 mph.
- Aug: South averaging 16.0 mph.
- Sep: Southeast averaging 17.2 mph.
- Oct: South averaging 17.2 mph.
- Nov: Southeast averaging 17.2 mph.
- Dec: Southeast averaging 21.7 mph.