This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
1987 - Young County #1
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: Northeast averaging 13.5 mph.
- Feb: West averaging 12.9 mph.
- Mar: Northeeast averaging 17.4 mph.
- Apr: Southeast averaging 17.3 mph.
- May: Northeast averaging 14.2 mph.
- Jun: Southwest averaging 14.8 mph.
- Jul: South averaging 12.7 mph.
- Aug: Southwest averaging 12.5 mph.
- Sep: South averaging 13.2 mph.
- Oct: South averaging 13.3 mph.
- Nov: West averaging 16.5 mph.
- Dec: West averaging 13.4 mph.