This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
1987 - Young County #1
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- WS #2 has been broken from Nov, 2012
- Jan: West averaging 16.0 mph.
- Feb: Northwest averaging 15.3 mph.
- Mar: South averaging 16.3 mph.