This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
1988 - Young County #2
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jul: South averaging 9.4 mph.
- Aug: South averaging 13.0 mph.
- Sep: South averaging 12.0 mph.
- Oct: Southwest averaging 13.1 mph.
- Nov: Southwest averaging 11.8 mph.
- Dec: Southwest averaging 12. 0 mph.