This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
1988 - Young County #2
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: South averaging 14.0 mph.
- Feb: South averaging 14.1 mph.
- Mar: South averaging 15.5 mph (average for 3 weeks).
- Apr: Southeast averaging 15.0 mph (average for 3 weeks).
- May: Southeast averaging 9.7 mph (average for 2 weeks).
- Jun: Southeast averaging 15.7 mph (average for 2 weeks).
- Jul: Southeast avergaing 11.5 mph.
- Aug: West averaging 9.6 mph.
- Sep: East averaging 9.9 mph.
- Oct: Southeast averaging 12.4 mph.
- Nov: South averaging 12.3 mph.
- Dec: South averaging 14.5 mph.