This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
2117 - Crosby County
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: Southweast averaging 16.4 mph.
- Feb: Northwest averaging 19.4 mph.
- Mar: Southeast averaging 19.3 mph.
- Oct: Southwest averaging 17.7 mph.
- Nov: Southwest averaging 19.5 mph.