This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
2117 - Crosby County
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: Wind Speed 3 not functioning properly.
- Sep: There are 22 days of missing data.
- Oct: There are 12 days of missing data.
- Nov: The data between 11/5 9AM - 11/6 11AM is missing.
- Jan: East averaging 19.4 mph.
- Feb: East averaging 20.5 mph.
- Mar: East averaging 20.5 mph.
- Apr: South averaging 21.9 mph.
- May: West averaging 16.6 mph.
- Jun: South averaging 16.6 mph.
- Jul: Southeast averaging 14.3 mph.
- Aug: Southeast averaging 15.5 mph.
- Sep: Southeast averaging 13.6 mph.
- Oct: Southeast averaging 16.5 mph.
- Nov: Southeast averaging 16.1 mph.
- Dec: Southeast averaging 15.7 mph.