This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
#5940 - Cochran County
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Jan: East averaging 17.5 mph.
- Feb: East averaging 13.8 mph.
- Mar: Northeast averaging 14.3 mph.
- Apr: Southeast averaging 18.5 mph.
- May: Southeast averaging 19.1 mph.
- Jun: Southeast averaging 15.1 mph.
- Jul: Southeast averaging 12.7 mph.
- Aug: Southeast averaging 12.8 mph.
- Sep: Southeast averaging 13.7 mph.
- Oct: East averaging 14.3 mph.
- Nov: Southeast averaging 18.7 mph.
- Dec: Northeast averaging 18.1 mph.