This is a guide to the Tower Statuses for Wind Data Sites.
- Green: Tower is communicating and sensors are all good. Or, tower is inactive, but data is complete.
- Yellow: Tower is late to communicate, has a bad or questionable sensor, unknown status or needs batteries.
- Red: Tower has bad sensors, no data, or no communication.
5940 - Cochran County
- Units are in m/s unless indicated.
- Mar: WS #6 and WD #2 broken.
- Jan: North averaging 17.5 mph.
- Feb: Northeast averaging 19.8 mph.
- Mar: Southwest averaging 17.5 mph.
- Apr: West averaging 21.5 mph.
- May: West averaging 20.8 mph.
- Jun: Southwest averaging 19.3 mph.
- Jul: South averaging 13.2 mph.
- Aug: South averaging 12.5 mph.
- Sep: South averaging 13.1 mph.
- Oct: Southwest averaging 16.4 mph.
- Dec: Northest averaging 16.1 mph.